Friday, May 31, 2013

CFA Exam tomorrow on 1st of June in Sydney! Good Luck!!!

300 hours of study boils down to 6 hours of Exam. Good luck to those making the pilgrimage out to Olympic Park in Sydney tomorrow, especially those joining me for Level 2!

Exam tips from someone who passed Level 1 (after the second time)

1. Read the question!
2. Read the question!
3. Watch your time
4. Read the question!
5. Coffee is key at the half time break. I found my mind turning to mush after the first exam so needed the coffee to help get me back into the swing.
6. Stay positive.
7. And lastly, read the question! (Seriously, the answer usually depends on the assumptions in the question....IFRS vs GAAP, Whether the investments are held for trading/until maurity etc. The first exam effort, I had a lot of problems with this as I made the wrong assumptions constantly)

All the Best!

1 comment:

  1. Great tips for the exam. Carefully reading the question is very important in any important test, I have experienced it myself. I’m currently preparing for LSAT and will keep these tips in mind on my exam day. I’m quite confident about the exam, even more so after having joined one of the Best LSAT Prep Course.

    ReplyDelete